Music weekly top songs chart system - Wordpress

Im looking for a music chart plugin for WordPress.

Users (Djs, artist, managements etc etc…) can register and setup they’re top 10/20/XX songs every week. Then the plugin creates a global top 10/20/XX out of all the user charts created every week.

And, to get the typos etc out of the way is must be a way for the admin to merge titles and a autocomplete while filling in your top-lists. The lists should also have youtube/soundcloud-links etc to the songs

Does anyone know of a system like this or maybe interested in making it? I would buy it! :slight_smile:

demilio82 said

Users (Djs, artist, managements etc etc…) can register and setup they’re top 10/20/XX songs every week. Then the plugin creates a global top 10/20/XX out of all the user charts created every week.

And, to get the typos etc out of the way is must be a way for the admin to merge titles and a autocomplete while filling in your top-lists. The lists should also have youtube/soundcloud-links etc to the songs

Does anyone know of a system like this or maybe interested in making it? I would buy it! :slight_smile:

Don’t know of one as of yet, but will keep an eye out for you!

demilio82 said

great idea! i want it to!!

We do this using iTunes API

@australia - What do you mean? do you have a script like this? Or, can you make a script like this?

demilio82 said

@australia - What do you mean? do you have a script like this? Or, can you make a script like this?

We have a script like this, but not for WP. I will post a screenpic in a few mins.

Hi,

We can make the module and charge you feasible price.

Contact us at info@spyropress.com

Thanks

Apologies got sidetracked.

1 Like

Nice! Is it for sale? And what features does it have? Is tere a main chart based on all user charts, and is it possible to sort the main chart on user info? For example chart from only users who live in sidney or who are girls?

Ps, it looks great!

Its not that intuitive.

Basically we use itunes api, and fetch / display charts based on country selection and genre.
Then we grab youtube master image, throw that into the result, and hook the youtube link to lightbox.

No maintenance it updates on the fly. It could be for sale, but I didnt have plans to release it.

I willl have a thinkypoos. :slight_smile:

Aha, Still useful!. Let me know if you wanna put it up for sale :slight_smile: i could really use this one aswell!

Okey Dokey :slight_smile: cheers. May be a week or so, we are swamped at the moment.

I need the same plugin for deejay community, charts etc…

You might check out http://radioservers.com/wpplugins/wp-radio-library/

I’ve been using it on a client site and it does the job.

1 Like
Australia said

Okey Dokey :slight_smile: cheers. May be a week or so, we are swamped at the moment.

Im interested in this feature if you’ve made any progress let me know

Hello demilio82,
I can make the plugin you want. I can make it exactly like your requirements.Contact me for more info. You can contact me via my profile page or Skype. My Skype id is jakaria.khan015

I am already working on something this type of plugin. stay tunes to get updates

I’ve got something like this…its a voting plugin for wordpress websites, and it can put “This Months Top 10” and “Last Months Top 10” on separate pages so you can showcase the best posts. A Top 10 list can also be put on in the sidebar if you would like that as a widget. Have a look and help out a developer improve this plugin.

http://www.adriancockings.com/?download=top-10-plugin

p.s
More features will be updated soon

Hello Sir,

Interested to work in your music chart plugin for WordPress project. Please send us the details at prevajconsultants1000@gmail.com so that we can analyse and revert with detailed proposal with sample design theme, cost and timeline for your work via email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Janet

Please inbox me via Officialmykebou@gmail.com for the wordpress version