Music licensing

What is the appropriate license for a music for to be used in a video for a museum, as part of a permanent exhibition?


The standard license would be the one you want for such a case.

Please note that such public performances may require paying Performance Royalties to your local PRO. The museum should be used to dealing with their local PRO, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like