Music License Question

Hey there,
I have a client for which I created a Video with audiojungle music and have the Standard Music License. It is currently only being used on Youtube. This client now wants to show this exact video on a TV in his Store (Point of Sale).

He would also like to show the video at a Business Meeting / Conference, and at Trade-Fairs.

Do I need another License type?



The types of use you describe are all covered by the Music Standard license.

Just keep in mind that the license is not a waiver for Performance Royalties. Depending on the local legislation and policies, your client may have to pay the local Performance Royalty Organisation, in case of public performance such as in store plays.