Music license for podcast intro (multiple end products)

Hi guys,

I’ve had multiple requests from people that would like to use some of my tracks as an intro for their podcast, of in a series of video.

From what I understand, all the music licenses allow the buyer to use the music in a single end product, which makes them not really suitable for intro/outro purposes because they would have to buy the license each time they’re releasing an episode.

Am I understanding all of this right ? Is there some kind of license that might be a bit more expensive but allow the buyer to use the music in multiple end products (5, 10, 20, etc…) ?

Thanks in advance !

Hello,

All licenses are for a single end-product, there are no multi-use license at Envato.

However, if it’s always strictly the same (no different voice-overs) then the intro may bee considered to be the end product and can then be used in any number of podcasts.

If the intro cannot be the end-product (because the voice over is different for instance), then the series policy allows for a single license to be used for up to 52 episodes within a year.

Hope it helps!

This may be helpful: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005597526-I-want-to-make-multiple-end-products-with-the-same-item-how-many-licenses-do-I-need-to-buy-

@RedOctopus @PurpleFog Thanks a lot to both of you ! This is exactly what I was looking for !