Music has been rejected

item-feedback

Hey guys!

My track that I submitted has been hard rejected and of course as you all know, I don’t know why. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions / feedback to help me understand and fix my mistakes it would be greatly appreciated!

Track: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCicwOn4zgDfwmvBCIqLIoCKYEEwdsOs

Best,
Cody

Hello! My opinion is that the track failed due to the rhythmic errors of an acoustic guitar and the general sound of a midi sound.

Hello, I am pretty sure the rejection is due to the “midi” sound produced by this guitar…
Just after 5 seconds, I know the track won’t make it, it really does not sound natural, and can’t compete with the other tracks on this site, I am afraid…

That’s totally fair! I’ll try replacing the guitar with something more organic. Thanks for the insight guys!

curious and interesting track… I would like to say something :smiley:
agree with @frozenjazz and @SkyRecords
maybe from the start the rhythm from guitar sounds a little out of commercial scene.
I also would change the melodic line… I think it could be adapt better to the harmonic changes. Sounds a little bit weird. just my opinion.
good luck!

For sure! Thanks for the feedback, I’ll definitely switch up the melodic line a bit to make it fit nicer!