Muffingroup Version 21.1.1 Broken + can't acces to the paid support forum

Hi there, Updating to this version Betheme 21.1.1 makes all of our pages blank since saturday. Content in muffinbuilder have totally disapear from my pages and articles. Database backups didn’t solve the issue.

I have bought at least 3 licences of Betheme and the last one this week end and I can’t register or login to the support bcause “invalid username” in spite of that’s the username on my last purchase code. I had a another username 3 years ago that i forgotten. None of my email works to recover the “valid username”. And the Betheme support didn’t gave me the “valid username” in spite of my purchase licence code and so on. (…) they only ask me acces to the wp dashboard. I sent them data access. Now I m waiting… my website is under maintenance since saturday … I’ m mad … i will loose all my google referral … leads and customer … it s a nightmare. Somebody can help to recover my muffinbuilder content ? thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

You can contact with Muffingroup author at here
Share details about your issue hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for this rapid answer but for the moment themeforest team still do not answer. This version of BETHEME 21.1.1 juste give the white screen of death ! Im not the only one still a lot of clients are impacted and yet still NO answer. I can’ t even have access to the forum answer in spite of my 6 month support available.

keep patience hope they will reply to you soon