Motion Graphics resolution - 1080 x 1920

I have some 3D animations that I’m uploading to the Motion Graphics category. However these were originally created at 9x16 portrait ratio, ie. 1080 x 1920.

The Stock Footage category specifically says they will reject any submissions which aren’t one of the standard resolutions they list. However what I am intending to upload are elements to use in motion graphics, not stock footage.
The motion graphics guidelines say that submissions should be one of the standard resolutions, but they don’t mention instant rejection for non-standard resolutions like the stock footage guidelines do.

I would like to upload and submit my 3D animations at their original, native resolution of 1080 x 1920 but I don’t want to get rejected. I can scale down my renders to fit in a 1920 x 1080 frame but that wouldn’t be ideal.

Has anyone submitted motion graphics elements at a non-standard resolution successfully?

This is 1080x1920. But i made its preview video with 16:9 aspect ratio.

Thanks, that’s good to know. 5 minutes after I posted this question I get a newsletter email from Envato on “the rise of vertical video” so I’m hoping it won’t be an issue!

Just to follow up, my item was accepted so the portrait aspect (1080 x 1920) was not an issue.
This was my first submission of a video element so I’m glad it went through.

Although individual video elements contained in the upload were 1080x1920 portrait, the preview video and still image were 16x9.

Hopefully the uploader is updated to include 1080x1920 portrait aspect ratios as standard.