Most Wanted: WooCommerce Shopfront Themes - $15,000

Same request from our side too :frowning: But I think it may be too hard for Shane himself.

I also want Envato to increase deadline of this contest a bit. We’re preparing a cool one… but timeframe and review time do not help us.

Unfortunately I cannot increase the deadline. As soon as you’ve uploaded let me know & I’ll see if I can speed things along in the review queue. If you’re running out of time I would recommend you upload what you’ve completed so at least you get an entry in.

Thanks to the awesome reviewing we won’t make the deadline i guess. Already 11 days in queue and it sucks big time to miss out such a great opportunity due to the reviewing issues.

Can we still submit after deadline now that the review queue is so slow?

1 Like

Mate, the items must be submitted before 2th september, not approved. Even if you submit it in the last day, you’re still qualified for it. :slight_smile: This is why they take 1-2 months for payments, to have everyone having approval issues sorted out.

If I’m wrong, please correct me @ShaneFreer

@FinalDestiny Sadly, you’re wrong, the items must be approved come deadline.

Here’s our entry. It’s still 1 september here and due to the long waiting time i think we’re good.

Our item: http://themeforest.net/item/devox35-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/12631961

Actually, it says "Upload your items before September 2nd. Upload != being approved.

And with the recent review issues, it would be kind-of stupid, only the review process alone takes 2-3 weeks at least lately.

1 Like

Here’s our entry - just in the nick of time :smile:

Correct, we go by the date you upload your item, not by the date its approved.

1 Like

Hi guys.

Here’s our contribution:

1 Like

@ShaneFreer That means we are still in competition. We uploaded our item two days back and got a soft reject. Thanks for sharing this useful info. Hope we’ll get it approved ASAP and submit it here :smile:

Best,
SketchThemes

Hey, you should re-submit it before deadline. Upload or Re-submit counts and approvals dont.

The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.

I think this means;

1. You are already IN if your item is approved BEFORE September 2nd.

2. You submitted your item on 25th of August (or any date BEFORE September 2nd) and approved on September 10th, 20th, 25th whatever. You are IN.

3. You submitted your item on 25th of August (or any date BEFORE September 2nd) and soft rejected AFTER September 2nd. You are OUT.

4. You submitted your item on 25th of August (or any date BEFORE September 2nd) , soft rejected BEFORE September 2nd, re-submitted BEFORE September 2nd and approved on September 10th, 20th, 25th whatever. You are IN.

5. You submitted your item on 25th of August (or any date BEFORE September 2nd) , soft rejected BEFORE September 2nd, re-submitted AFTER September 2nd. You are OUT.

1 Like

Thanks @Burnhambox for that list of different scenarios, all correct!

WE REACHED OUR DEADLINE AND THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over. We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. We’ll then announce all the winners and winners will receive their prizes in about 3-4 weeks from today.

If you’ve recently uploaded an item and its in the review queue please let me know. Once your item is approved be sure to sign the entry form!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello ShaneFreer,

My product is soft rejected last night and i am going to submit it again today with the changes, it is with the name OneShop, here is the link for that theme.

http://themeforest.net/item/oneshop-a-one-page-ultimate-ecommerce-theme/11972529

Thanks a lot for such a great opportunity.

Our resubmitted item was approved a few hrs ago.

:heart_eyes: Our first item on TF

@IABreinraum: let check our theme features for e-commerce site.