Most Wanted: Sports music - $3,500

Hi everyone! Cinematic Rising my third submission was supposed to be with vocals. Unfortunately my singing is to bad, but lyrics can be fitted perfectly into this track!

When the results of the competition? Who knows ???

Same question :slight_smile:

Haha :smile:

OK, it seems you have more time than money. :smiley:

1 Like

Still opened thread? maybe envato forgot about this ? ))))

Read the top, it says β€˜THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER. WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOON!’

Then they should make official announce, may be pin, and close this thread until winner announcing.

Yeah it would be nice to have an update, but I’m sure it will come soon :slight_smile:

Any news about the results ???

Yees want to hear some pro sports music!:grinning:

I hope results will be very soon :slight_smile:

UPDATE: A quick update to let you know that all submitted items from the queue have now been reviewed and judging can start soon. Thanks for your patience as we go through all the entries. Good luck!

17 Likes

Thanks for info!

Thank you Envato team!

It is interesting to know how much items has been presented in each category?..:microscope: :slight_smile:

Where to look at results?

Hi ShaneFreer! I have a Question. One of my tracks involved in the competition, and I would like to update it with new elements, such as: add vocals. Will judges track with the new update if considered, or is it pointless to do ??? Thank you!

Generally If you want to update an existing item to make it even better thats fine. Please note that judging has already started so cannot guarantee the latest version will be considered.

2 Likes