Most Wanted: Ionic app templates - $5,500

Hi ,

Our approved entry

http://codecanyon.net/item/materiaecommerceapp-ionic-template/15820351

Thanks

Our approved entry:

Recipes - Ionic Recipes App

Recipes is a fully functional high performance Recipes App that can be used as Restaurant, Delivery or even like a blog app.

View more:

Our latest entry :smile:

Item link: http://codecanyon.net/item/x-app-handcrafted-multiple-ionic-apps-with-laravel-backend/15788350

We got our Approved Item which is 360 Degree Catalogue App made using IONIC Framework and to achieve native like performance we have shipped it with CROSSWALK Browser .

This is a complete app useful for any business who want to showcase their infrastructure , their product or could be any franchise owner who want to their entire outlet in 360 degree or a gym owner who want to showcase their equipments and interior’s . On top of this it has option to add brochures , location on google map etc .

App is build with IONIC Framework and is been tested with IONIC 2.0 as well .

We have tested this app on iOS Phone & iPad and Android Phone’s and tablets and it works perfectly fine .

I hope you will like this unique app .

Thank you
The Code Factory Team

Hello All ,

Our approved entry

This is a one to one chat app similar to a very famous app “WHATS APP” .App is build with IONIC Framework and is been tested with IONIC 2.0 as well .

We have replicated all features of What’s-App except group messaging and SMS verification. This is implemented with CouchDB as Server side component for Contact syncing and Pouch DB on Device side with Node.JS and Socket.io for Chat message exchange , also we were able to sync. 20,000 contacts in 5~6 sec and the same is obtained in original what’s app .

We have tested this app on iOS Phone & iPad and Android Phone’s and tablets and it works perfectly fine .

I hope you will love this app .

Thank you
The Code Factory Team

Hi! We are happy to submit IonSocialApp to Ionic Most Wanted Contest.

IonSocialApp provides everything you need to build a good looking and high quality Ionic Framework app. Built with the power of AngularJS, the app has a clean separation between application logic and a carefully designed UI.

Item link: http://codecanyon.net/item/ionsocialapp-ionic-social-template-/15212793

BrandAPP is mobile application for your store to help your customers
to follow your latest products with the ability to add store locations
to be able to find the nearby branch using Google map API.

It is based on two applications first one for customers and the other
one for Administrator to manage the content of the customer version
views and to add your prodcuts, categories, Customers action and store
locations.

Waiting for your reviews and comments

Regards and many thanks for Envato team.

And here’s my entry:

It’s a website2mobile ready to use full app with RSS reader functionality and internal database for offline use.

good luck everybody (me included :slight_smile: )

Hello All,

We have submitted our Ionic app Fortin Locus - Near By Places - Ionic for Ionic Most Wanted Contest!

Here is the link for the same,

Good Luck to all of Us :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Mayuri

WE REACHED OUR DEADLINE AND THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over. Thank you for the great response and all the amazing entries!

We will wait until all eligible entries are reviewed before starting the judging. Then we’ll announce all the winners, and the winners will receive their prizes a few weeks after that.

Please continue to post a link to your items in this this thread as they are approved, and if you haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the entry form. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Hello Sir,

I have submitted one of my Ionic App on 23rd april for approval and it is still not approved yet… can it be eligible for the contest once it gets approved?

Regards,
Mayuri

Hi! We are happy to submit BAZAAR to Ionic Most Wanted Contest.

BAZAAR includes more than 35 carefully designed screens. This is a multipurpose ecommerce mobile theme with tons of features and functionalities, built with AngularJS and Ionic Framework which gives you the bootstrap you need in order to build your next mobile app.

Note that this Template is not just for eCommerce, but as well for listing apps, social apps or just any app you can imagine.

Item link: http://codecanyon.net/item/bazaar-ecommerce-ionic-app-template/15943660

Hello,

We have submited our app, Fortin Social Netwok Full Application,

Cheers!
Mayuri