Most Wanted: Business themes we don’t have yet - $10,000

oh, I always miss these contests :frowning: is there RSS or something I can subscribe for to get news about contests?

https://forums.envato.com/c/challenges

click the O button top right and track / watch

@wearede

1 Like

Thank you :bow: discourse takes some getting used to :slight_smile:

Hi,

we would like to submit our theme VenueX to this Most Wanted Competition. VenueX is ideal for small scale venues that want to create, list and organize events, sell tickets, post news, showcase galleries, media etc. With an open-ended ticket system providers are free to use the events functionality of the theme with their preferred ticket system giving a great level of flexibility. Have a look :slight_smile:

@JoshuaSprague

Our Product is about Money Exchange Business, We hope that we got a chance to be in,We have uploaded our item just today…:frowning:

Looking to see our item in the contest

Regards,
Farooq

1 Like

We have two templates which Im going to upload today so will those be considered in contest too?

Hello,

We want to include our TheEvent Conference Management Wordpress theme that creates, list and organize events, sell tickets, post news, showcase galleries, conference schedules media etc.

Plus its suitable for the party & other Events. It has its power full theme options with complete control over the site.

TheEvent has quote some unique features which cannot be found in any other TF WP theme so far.

Please Have A look.

Best Regards

@JoshuaSprague Today is closing date !! Hope you have received my email which i sent u through your profile … this is our first entry for a contest and first time we have made a decision to participate in this contest… Hope we got a chance to be a part of this event

1 Like

Can anyone confirm for the following

"We have two templates which Im going to upload today so will those be considered in contest too?"

Yes we agree with janxcode. Dear @JoshuaSprague we have also sent you a massage earlier. Hope you people make some good decision. Because till today my theme didn’t get the 1st review. We have waited more than 45 days and counting.

Thanks!

AEDT time now is 20:48, and the deadline is at 23:59, so you have 3 hours and 12 minutes to upload your items.

Hi!
I think you don’t understand the answer of @JoshuaSprague. I have upload new item 1 month ago but did not receive the the 1st review. My item is not qualify for this contest. This is Joshua answer : http://prntscr.com/b2pjtt

I do understand. Your item is eligible for this contest even if it gets approved after one month from the deadline. But if your item gets soft-rejected after the deadline, then your item won’t be eligible for this contest.

That’s true mate, Our item is uploaded more than 1 month ago and still waiting for review

Finally, I’m in too :wink:

Hi envato,

We have 3 items in row, Please consider. The last is upload 10mins ago so I hope its still in contest

WE REACHED OUR DEADLINE AND THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over.

We will wait until all eligible entries are reviewed before starting the judging. Then we’ll announce all the winners, and the winners will receive their prizes a few weeks after that.

Please continue to post a link to your items in this this thread as they are approved, and if you haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the entry form. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for participating in this event. we’re aware of the issue as review queue times have recently spiked and we’re looking into the situation.

1 Like

Hi Joshua! Thank you so much! I think Envato should change the term of this contest. There are many authors have developed WP theme to join this contest but only because of review queue times, they missed it.

1 Like

@JoshuaSprague can you please replay to us? if we are in or out? we have submitted our item 2 days back and it’s not yet been reviewed at all…so can we consider our self in the game or out