Most Wanted: Business themes we don’t have yet - $10,000

Hi all my wp theme review time reached 22 days and counting. Yapeeeeee :smile:

WP Devs feel free to enter my contest jk its a job posting but someone will make guaranteed cash $$$ :joy:

What would be really awesome are more themes for independent music-writers/composers/sound designers/etc . Most of themes that revolve around that now are all leaned heavy toward record labels or bands/traditional music artists, but not much for freelance/contractor composers like our fine audiojungle contributors. Would be nice to have something that could implement soundcloud player, most everyone in anything audio related is using one now anyway. And a nice portfolio setup that will allow to show past projects like games, animations, movies/videos or even just an album. My personal website (bought the template from themeforst!) is like frankensteins monster. I couldn’t get exactly what I wanted out any of the templates I could find so I settled with the best of what was available and honestly not happy with it. Not the fault of the seller, just wasn’t meant to function for my needs.

1 Like

Hello!

Here is our theme for the Most Wanted Challenge:

Thanks!

1 Like

Our entry - "Invested - Venture Capital & Investment Theme"

The first Venture Capital Business Theme on ThemeForest: http://themeforest.net/search?utf8=✓&term=venture+capital

1 Like

Congratulation ProgressionStudios!!!

• 1 vote for ProgressionStudios

Just saw this post.

I’d better get to work!

This will be my first Envato contest and approval.

Yaaaaayyyyy!

Hello, Final Approved after 50 days :slight_smile:

Our Entry - http://themeforest.net/item/gardener-gardening-lawn-and-landscaping-wordpress-theme/15302851?s_rank=2

Our gardener is the 4th Landscape Company Theme in Themeforest : http://themeforest.net/search?category=wordpress&term=landscaper+company&utf8=✓

1 Like

Our gardener is the 4th Landscape Company Theme in Themeforest : http://themeforest.net/search?category=wordpress&term=landscaper+company&utf8=✓

So it’s not suitable for this challenges.

:)[quote=“JoshuaSprague, post:16, topic:32677”]
Yes it is a subcategory of business. As a reminder, “we are looking for a business type that is not readily available on ThemeForest at this time. Your business theme must be one of the first of it’s kind!” In general I would say we are looking for a business niche where we have 5 or less already on the marketplace at this time.
[/quote]

So we are in :wink:

Your business theme must be one of the first of it’s kind!

And this is the first of it’s kind :slight_smile: http://themeforest.net/item/the-landscaper-lawn-landscaping-wp-theme/13460357?s_rank=2

yes bro :slight_smile: but i hope my item will be acceptable :slight_smile: be coool :smiley:

1 Like

Seems gardener Landscape themes in themeforest is very less, i can see only 3 or 4. so this must be acceptable.
@SteelThemes all the best hope your entry will be accept

1 Like

Dear @JoshuaSprague
More than 30 days from uploaded but no review.
I know you count templates by submission date. But we do not have link from ThemeForest to enter on that form : "Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement"
What can we do now ?
The last Most Wanted WooCommerce Single Product , ShaneFreer can help us with review time sooner. And we won that contest.
Hope you can help
Kind regards!

I everyone! I know there have been some concerns about review for this event. Please let me know if you have items currently in the queue by sending me a message via my profile Unfortunately I cannot promise your item will be reviewed any sooner, as review is already quite busy but I will see what I can do.

Please include a link to your item as well.

Thanks and best of luck!
Josh

Thanks for your comment, but that problem now is if that items were not reviewed at all. You will not have that link to post.
At least one review process made and soft reject then you have that link to the theme page and can re-submit to review.
If nobody review of course no link. I only can tell you theme name is : Onesolution from author : opal_wp
You can ask more experience from @ShaneFreer for that situation.
Thanks and have a nice day!.
Dancof from Opal Team

1 Like

I’ve sent you a message. Please check your inbox!
This is our the first contest. After the contest is launched, we started to plan the theme, study the market.
So we tried our best to make the fastest and best business theme. I believe that you could see it in our demo.
But the time review is very confused. The theme is uploaded 1 month ago and still not reviewed.
We would like failed by the quality or by you rather than the time review. It’s not fair to us.

Thanks!

Dear JoshuaSprague, thanks for your reply. As we author really frustrated with the long waiting time review process. Special for any contest we worked day and night to meet the deadline. In this case we have completed the theme within 25 days and now we are facing a review time of more than 30 days. I have sent you a massage in your inbox. Please have a look. Hope this will work.

Thanks
0effortthemes

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

Today I’m glad to introduce my new and any business suitable theme:

I really like this business theme and hope you will like it too :slight_smile: