Most Wanted: Business themes we don’t have yet - $10,000

How about if my theme is approved after May 11th, like 12th for example?

Hi, Joshua said "We count from the date submitted"
Read post above before ask :slight_smile:

Yes, as long as your item is submitted before the cutoff. To be clear though, in your example, you must not have a soft rejection after the cutoff date. So if you submit on the 10th and it gets approved on the 12th then you are in. If you submit on the 10th and get a soft reject on the 12th you would not qualify.

wow, bad news :scream:

So if you submit on the 10th and it gets approved on the 12th then you are in.

How is it possible if current review time for new WP themes is 33 days?
Are you going to review MostWanted submissions immediately?

Thank for your reply! I still worry about the deadline because of the review time now. Could we consider to extend the deadline?

We understand your concern and we are looking into ways to avoid similar problems in the future. Unfortunately we are legally unable to extend the deadline.

With that said, Please let me know if you have items currently in the queue by sending me a message via my profile and I will see what I can do. I cannot promise your item will be reviewed any sooner though as review already has a full plate.

Please include a link to your item as well.

Thanks and best of luck!
Josh

1 Like

We are entering this contest with our Auto theme. It has quote some unique features which cannot be found in any other TF WP theme so far: http://themeforest.net/item/auto-ideal-car-mechanic-and-auto-repair-template-for-wordpress/15194530

Hi Joshua!

I have been submitted new item 9 days ago and It’s for this contest. And as you said, if my item can not receive the first review (soft reject or approved ) before 11 May, it’s not qualify ???

Hi all my wp theme review time reached 18 days. Yapeeeeee :smile:

Hi,

Our entry items is in soft reject, submitted before 4 days. But still in review. i hope it will approve soon!

There are many auto repair themes http://themeforest.net/search?utf8=✓&term=Auto+Repair&referrer=search&view=list&sort=&date=&category=wordpress%2Fcorporate&price_min=&price_max=&sales=&rating_min=

So your theme is not suitable for this contest!

Hi Joshua,

I’ve uploaded an item 41 days ago for this contest but I’m still waiting. If it approved, it will get numerous soft reject and I think it will be late for deadline. Any suggestion? @JoshuaSprague

1 Like

Please have separate review time for Most Wanted . because this is most wanted…we are working hard, Please give some reasonable review time (Max of 7 days for WP)… please consider this has special entry…otherwise author will not participate this contest.

1 Like

so for only one theme in the contest.right… please any one confirm it ,how ow many entries ? where do i find it ?

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

I hope that approved before the deadline. Otherwise it will be a big disappointment for me. By the way still doesn’t an announcement from Envato team.

@joshuasprague it will be very very difficult that any item uploaded will have no soft reject… Please revise that again and at least make only one soft reject… So we can submit our work and have time to be revised…

Pls help

Hi bro, I sent you mail :slight_smile: please check it

Extending the deadline is not possible or at-least have separate review time for Most Wanted items . because this is most wanted…Please give some reasonable review time (Max of 7 days for WP)… please consider this has special entry…otherwise author will not participate this contest.