Most Wanted: Business themes we don’t have yet - $10,000

With almost 30 days review time on wordpress, if you haven’t submit your entry by now you can forget about it :frowning:

are you sure?

Well, the official review time for wordpress is 25 days, but there are people waiting for 28-29 days for a review. It usually takes at least 2 soft rejections so that’s at least 6-7 days more, so…

1 Like

I will plan next week to send item.
I hope counted from start date when uploaded.

why not Joomla or Drupal or other CMS allowed?

Sorry, keep an eye out for future events :slight_smile:

Correct, we count from the date submitted :slight_smile:

Hi Joshua, we are interested in this contest but like user milothemes say, the review time process is too long and we will not have time to complete the theme and get it approved until May 11.

For example, if we upload the theme for first review on May 10, will it be eligible to enter in this contest?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Event landing wordpress theme is allowed?

I think yes but a official confirmation would be good. If you upload it before 11th thn just after uploading write here and envato people will look at that in priority basis

http://themeforest.net/item/truckpress-logistics-warehouse-transportation-business-wordpress-theme/15261867 Our theme is eligible for this challenge?

Hey JoshuaSprague thanks for the great contest but as usual the long time unsolved problem is the long review process by envato, and we all facing the same problem in every contest. But in wordpress category this is became a serious concern when we participate in a contest like this. We have tried our best and worked day and night to meet the deadline, but after 8 days we are still waiting for the first review. We know that envato has a limited amount of reviewer to review lots of theme everyday. So, in this scenario we just suggest you to extend the deadline to a reasonable time to that more author can participate in your contest.

Thanks
0effortthemes

If you’ve been uploading your theme, then don’t worries! Your theme will be counted!

Just a Question: could a food theme (not concerning restaurants) with an integrated e.commerce be submitted in corporate-business? I know that food themes are in retail-food…

Thank you!

So for How many entries ? where do i find it ?

I also Agree on this… extend the deadline to a reasonable time.

@JoshuaSprague So just one question suppose that i uploaded my item on 11 May, and as u know the review time require 25 -30 days ( after that date)… So am i considered that i am in or out of the contest ?

You are in the contest.
The review time is around 40 days now for wp, so we will have to wait a while for the winner.

Dear @JoshuaSprague ,
We uploaded newest item for your contest and mention on review comment.
You can check for us and make sure that do not have longer review time.
That theme name : OneSolution uploaded by Opal_WP team
Kind regards!

As long as you have submitted your item before the deadline it will qualify. We go by submission date not approval date.