Most Wanted: Business themes we don’t have yet - $10,000

Hi @ThimPress “we are looking for a business type that is not readily available on ThemeForest at this time. Your business theme must be one of the first of it’s kind!”_ In general I would say we are looking for a business niche where we have 5 or less already on the marketplace at this time. If in doubt feel free to submit anyway :slight_smile:

Great ideas! Keep em coming!

How about Financial topic, is that ok?

How about bikers club business
:slight_smile:

Seems to be quite a few finance themes already. I think they’re looking for something pretty obscure to be classed as themes we don’t have… airline pilots, cat ladies, bounty hunters, assassins.

Some day I want to start in such a contest :slight_smile: Sadly I know that I am not so good yet.

consider yourself good :slight_smile:

Sounds good to me :slight_smile:

Hi,
How about some beverage templates? Vodka and such?

Dear JoshuaSprague, I have a query in mind. I have a soft rejected theme in queue from before 17th February 2016. Hopefully by next couple of days it will be approved, so my doubt is that, will it be consider for the contest or not.

A question… I need upload wordpress and also included files .psd this contest?

I actually have a few different businesses I was hoping to start and file and LLC for but I am lacking a good platform to showcase anything from them. While there’s a category or two that partially pertain to these themes, these businesses themes do not exist as a wordpress theme on themeforest. I have been working with photoshop and indesign for quite some time though not as much on the programming side, but if anyone wants to do any sort of collab or consult with me or something like that I’d be up for it.

1 Like

Hi @JoshuaSprague,

What is the best way to send a private message about this contest?

Cheers

Feel free to message me via my profile. http://themeforest.net/user/joshuasprague

@JoshuaSprague Please respond my question, Do I can upload wordpreess included .psd also? I need start work this contest.

You can sell WP themes with or without providing the PSD file. Does that help?

1 Like

Many Thanks, I understand, regards.

Can we use our country language instead of English?

@JoshuaSprague just PMed you via ThemeForest profile & here at the forum. Can you please check the messages.

Thank You :slightly_smiling: