Most Wanted: Animated SVG sets - $5,500

Originally published at: https://community.envato.com/most-wanted-animated-svg-sets-5500/

We’re running a contest for Animated SVG Sets on CodeCanyon.

The 10 Best Animated SVG Sets win $500 each!

Plus, the most sets uploaded and approved during the contest wins $500

What we’re looking for

There has been a trend over the last few years with blog writers & businesses using animated stock to help deliver a message (basically incorporating animated stock alongside their content).

We are looking for Animated SVG sets that are versatile and customisable that help service this trend. Animated SVG sets should contain a minimum of 10 cohesive, highly customizable, animated illustrations that fit specific industries (eg. eCommerce, Business, Marketing, Legal, Medical, etc.). Everything from icons, characters, backgrounds, scenes, full illustrations, and more!

The quality of the item’s animation, design and overall consistency will be key criteria in “Best Item” judging.

It’s a Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read everything in full.

Here are the key details:

• Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Thursday, March 3rd and before the competition closes on Thursday, May 12th at 23.59 AEDT time.
  • The winning files will get a share of $5,500.
  • All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
  • An author can enter as many items as they wish.
  • Items must include a Live Preview.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
  • An author can win a maximum of two (2) “Best Set” prizes.
  • If there is a tie for ‘Most Items Submitted’ the prize money will be be shared equally
  • Eligible items must be related to the prize categories, and meet all above eligibility criteria.
  • Final eligibility of entries is determined by Envato staff.
  • Envato staff to judge prize winners.
  • The quality of the items, design, animation, functionality and overall relevancy to the contest will be key criteria in “Best Item” judging.
  • Envato & judges retain the right not to award Best Item prizes at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, or Payoneer.
  • Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
  • The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
We’ll announce the winners a few weeks after the event closes, and send out the prizes several weeks after that. So, let’s get started.

How to Enter Your Items

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can: And that’s it. Good luck!

Please Read Full Terms & Conditions Here

Please check the link in the Announcements appearing on the dahboard page.
http://enva.to/vQnsd" instead of http://enva.to/vQnsd

You’ve aded extra " so the link takes you only to the main envato market page.
You’re welcome. Cheers!

Aren’t SVG Animations a deprecated thing? Can we animate them through CSS?

Many website started using SVG animation. You can find a lot of examples, one of the most popular being the animation of the ‘burger’ menu icon when clicked.

You can animate svg with CSS by giving class name to each tag and using CSS animation to move them around but I find it easier to make smooth animation with javascript.

Animations with "Adobe edge animate"
is also accepted?

svg = swf alternative for scalable images, so no, are not deprecated
I’m in, I will have my animations soon :smiley:

Thanks a lot…

A very interesting challenge. We will do our best.

Hi there NuminaThemes.

Thanks for your question. At the moment we’re keeping this as a JavaScript event. We’re ooking forward to seeing your work if you decide to give it a try!

Kind regards here from the team,
Nick

Here is our first Animated SVG Set

How to create? What is the app name?
Please give me tips. :slight_smile:

-Cheers

Here is my entry:

Cheers!

Here is our next animated svg icon set.

A question:

Can make animation svg category ADS for approved sell? I have a doubt :wink:

Regards.

help meeeee :frowning:

Greetings CodeCanyon authors!

Just a friendly reminder that there are just under 25 days left to get your Animated SVG Sets entered for your chance at $5,500. Please remember if you haven’t already, you must complete the Most Wanted entry agreement and post your approved entries in this forum thread.

Thanks and best of luck!

Nice looks a cool contest :slight_smile:

Sorry, can you please explain what you are wanting?

1 Like