More forum activity = more sales/views

Im not saying it’s the only way to have more sales or view. I was just curious if this happy coincidence happened with other authors too. Surely a coincidence that happens often enough stops being just a coincidence.
But still, i think it’s a coincidence. Haha

3 Likes

All this is not true, I won three hours already reading on the forums, but there are no sales at all. And this is not because I have not yet one product in the portfolio :wink:

2 Likes

In part, I agree that there is more activity on the forum = more views, well, and this also adds to sales.

1 Like

I’ve actually wondered about this as well. Even just logging in, I find sometimes I make a sale soon after logging in, but that’s probably just a coincidence, or just the universe reminding me to write more music.

I also think that this is a coincidence, but there are too many such cases to be an accident :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Lets test it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Coincidence? Let me just test it out :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, some weird correlation between posting here and accidental sales. My theory is that people are just checking the poster’s profile out of curiosity, thus helping him rise in the search engine results. But it only works for a limited time.

And btw, everyone, feel free to listen to my tracks, follow me, etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, I hope this reply increases my sales too. They’re not bad, but could always be better. Broadcast licenses please! :blush::trophy::musical_note:

Surely this is just a myth.

Really? Ok, I’m active) Test test test)

1 Like

I would like to believe it :slight_smile:

Maybe this can help in some way… posting and participating makes you more visible…

I’m not at the level to notice a difference (with all six of my sales and 8 of my items), but I do notice that when I’m active in the forums, my monthly sale tends to follow.

1 Like

I don’t think that the forum activity affects the sales. Сustomers sometimes use this forum to solve problems with the product, no more. The one thing I know that can boost your sales is posting new items. When I post new items my sales grows up to 100-200% in 2-5 days. Viewing of my portfolio increases these days and this affects my sales. But I will check it after that post :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It may be purely coincidence as writing here is not going to help you to win more sales. But yes if you’re promoting your product with Link , then it may help.