More exposure for your tracks!

Did it crash? It works for me. Maybe your session timed out?

Might have. Canā€™t log in now. Maybe I crashed it with all my votes :smiley:

Oh, I see nowā€¦ there might have been a problem because I was investigating your account for the lowercase stuffā€¦ if you PM me your password I can reinstate it.

1 Like

Just sent you an email via the form. Thanks!

How to submit?

This goes for @Eugen_Kleeman @GeorgioRoss and @wavenebula as well Iā€™m afraidā€¦ your passwords were accidentally lost in my database conversion - please PM me your passwords if you want to log in again :wink:

Click ā€œVoteā€ :wink:

Maybe I should change that button to ā€œVote / Submitā€, what do you thinkā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

After entering url for my song I get:
ā€œSorry, but your submitted item is not in the Music category.ā€

The item:

Hmm, that is strangeā€¦ Iā€™m looking into it now!

Donā€™t look make it work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you explain how this works stockwaves? If only authors can register and we only get 3 votes, if we upload 3 tracks each, who is going to vote for the tracks?

2 Likes

check your pm. Thanks.

All fixed! Thanks SW!

Right :sunglasses:

Well first of all, not only AJ authors can vote, but also VH authors (which are the ones we all like to engage more with), or any Envato author (or registered buyer) really. This situation may be expanded to include more groups in the future but Iā€™d really like to see how this works out first, because of how difficult it is to ā€œcontainā€ voting on a completely open platform. What we donā€™t want is vote spamming and botnet voting :stuck_out_tongue:

Secondly, if everybody only votes for their own tracks, then yes, voting becomes kind of useless and all that is left is a list of recent tracks. But even then, remember they are all recent (90 days), and they are all selected (only 3). So basically the worst case scenario is a list of tracks that are new and considered your 3 best.

Thirdly, I highly encourage you to just vote for one of your tracks, and then vote for someone else you think deserve it! Then interesting things start to happen, tracks start to get more than 1 vote each, and maybe if you PM the author you voted for, the favour will be returned.

Of course this is all in my imagination at this stage, weā€™ll just have to see how this works out and Iā€™ll be happy to change anything into the better if you have ideas about how to do it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have problem, it loaded only first 3 tracks and other just have loading circle. And when I registered myself I saw I was instantly voting for some tracks, but I didnt vote at all! :smiley:

Ok, so I completely missed the 90-days rule and since the site accepts any link I added a too old track. Hm. So the only way to add tracks to the site is to make a vote for your own track? Or am I missing something? And why does it say ā€œYou are voting for: Epic, Sportsā€ even though I havenā€™t voted for anything?

I donā€™t get how my new tracks are supposed to be added if I donā€™t do it myself by voting? Also noticed it wonā€™t accept the Logo/Ident category.

Maybe Iā€™m daft. But I donā€™t really get the submission process.

And now I got this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/userB/b0373000/public_html/topstockmusic.com/functions.php on line 146

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ve been greedy and voted for 3 of my tracks :smile:

Is there anyway to cancel the other two votes?

The loading thing happens to me as well, could be temporarily, try reload the page.

The list of votes should work, Iā€™ll look into it!

Sure, just log in and select another track from the popup menu, or paste the URL in the box. Your last 3 votes will count.