Modify PHP code portfolio in Bridge theme

Hi!
I bought the theme Bridge (great by the way), but I have a problem when making a modification of CSS and PHP to the theme portfolio.

I have created a page and in it I have inserted the Portfolio List, Standard type, and the Hover Animation Type selected like Thin Plus Only, with 4 columns.

I wanted to make some CSS changes that affect the portfolio, but I can’t get them to work. I tried to modify the php code of the Portofolio, but the changes are not shown.

I have located this file in the /templates directory of the theme - portfolio-related.php -. This file includes the configuration of the portfolio as I see it on my page, but when I make changes to it and replace it on the server (both in the theme Bridge and Bridge-Child) the changes are not shown.

What am I doing wrong? Is not that the file that needs to be modified to change how the Portfolio listing looks?

Is my first question… I search in forum for similar quests and there’s no similar references.
Thanks to all!!

Contact with @QODE author item bridge support from here with your purchase key
Hope they solved your problem soon.

Or Hire a freelancer from Envato Studio.

In case of need:

I’m providing great support / modifications / customizations along with quality support for these kind of issues for other authors and new users. Yes i can definitely do great css changes that will affect and you get great results at you portfolio

Please drop me an email and also forward theme files after so I can check and fix it for you.

Looking forward to your quality response / prompt feedback

Most welcome