Mobile P.O.S app

I have been looking for a freelance who can help me with a project of mobile POS for money transfer and withdraw. Linking into my account.
Very urgent.

If you have a sensible budget then you could check www.studio.envato.com

As this will not be cheap then that way you would have protection from envato

1 Like

mobile payment service and consumer platform for users to send and receive money, pay bill.

I needed a friliance who can work on this project for me

https://studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes

Good morning here, my name is bright from Nigeria. I have been looking for a friliance who can work or a project of Mobile POS App, mainly for pOS money withdraw and transfer.

1. Integration of as many Mobile POS to this app
    2 feature, by slotting an ATM card into the Mobile POS for withdrawal
    3 To enable my client subscribe for data and also recharge their Mobil phone
    Thanks. I will expect reply soon

Good morning here, my name is bright from Nigeria. I have been looking for a friliance who can work or a project of Mobile POS App, mainly for pOS money withdraw and transfer.

1. Integration of as many Mobile POS to this app
    2 feature, by slotting an ATM card into the Mobile POS for withdrawal
    3 To enable my client subscribe for data and also recharge their Mobil phone
    Thanks. I will expect reply soon I

As above you should look for a freelancer on www.studio.envato.com.

If you find someone in the forums then you have no protection if things go wrong.

You also need to understand this would be thousands of $ (if not 10’s of thousands) to build, let alone the huge ongoing cost and complexity of hosting and managing it

Hello & Greetings Kolade

You may hire me for the freelancing services directly from Envato studio

Or drop me an email so as soon as you have shared a comprehensive and detailed overview on the work we will start working on the project

mobile payment service and consumer platform for users to send and receive money, pay bill

1. I will link so many Mobile PoS
  2. Client love area
  3. Backed linking directly to my account

I want to distribute several moble POS to as many spot as possible company. Thanks