Missing template

I dowloaded this template 3 days ago and its now missing when i go to review on the website. Does it have erros?

https://themeforest.net/item/pool-cleaning-construction-repair-and-maintenance-services-html-template/19581636

1 Like

I had the same problem. In the past, when I purchased themes from this ThemeForest site, I was given the option to download the ENTIRE FILE with documentation included, or just the Zip file needed to upload into WordPress. However, there is only one option here, so you need to download the ENTIRE file then open it up by EXTRACT ALL function. This allows you to view the individual files and upload the theme zip file.

1 Like

If there’s only one option then it’s almsot certianly not a WordPress theme and more likely a HTML template etc.

1 Like

Nope. WordPress theme, but has lots of bugs. Now having to go in and delete all of the unusable short code that is displaying on each page. This theme definitely not up to par with those I have purchased from ThemeForest. Still have not received a reply from the authors…