missing style.css

Hi, I just tried to install the slate theme into wordpress, but it came up as ‘theme install failed’ due the theme missing the style.css stylesheet, any suggestions on what I can do?

thanks

all good now, just installed it correctly :slight_smile:

i got the same error code, what did you do to make it work?

Little frustrated … buy the theme CirclesAjax … to install a warning that missing the style sheet … I made a new attempt manually loaded by FTP only the file template (www) But on themes (appearance) does not appear to activate the theme

In reviewing the CSS folder I can see the css stylesheet

Has anyone managed to install this … share as it did, and solve this problem

I cannot seem to find the theme called “CirclesAjax” - are you sure it’s a wordpress theme? Please contact the author for more direct assistance - there should be documentation in your download that will assist with setup / instructions for support etc

jonathan01 said

I cannot seem to find the theme called “CirclesAjax” - are you sure it’s a wordpress theme? Please contact the author for more direct assistance - there should be documentation in your download that will assist with setup / instructions for support etc

It’s not a wordpress theme…

Hy, Got the same problem, trying to instal Zeus and says Style.Css is missing. tryed to do it throught File Zilla and the theme does not apear,.
what should I do,

EXTRACT THE DOWNLOAD FILE.

DO NOT TRY TO UPLOAD THE ENTIRE DOWNLOAD ZIP AS THIS ALSO CONTAINS DOCUMENTATION AND LICENSE INFORMATION.

OPEN UP THE DOWNLOAD ZIP TO FIND THE THEME ZIP INSIDE.

INSTALL THE THEME ZIP TO WORDPRESS.

P.S - IF YOU PAID 12-15$ FOR YOUR ITEM, YOU DID NOT PURCHASE A WORDPRESS THEME.

Thanks, that is a basic one,