Missing required plugins for Pool Maintenance Theme I purchased today

I downloaded a highly recommended theme today called Pool Maintenance and have had nothing but problems so far. The theme is very buggy, does not look clean like shown in the pre-sale photos, and does not have all the “required” plug-ins bundled, as promised. I searched for the WPBakery Page Builder and it does not come up inside Plug-in search, and the web site on which I finally did find it, says it costs $45 to install. It shows in the Pool Maintenance theme documentation that the plugin is supposed to be included in the price I paid at ThemeForest. So, what is the solution? Thank you!

Hi

As far I know after install theme the theme will recommend to install plugin bundle plugins. you have to follow the link mean you have to go the plugin recommend page and from there you will be able to install bundle plugins.
In documentation you will get necessary help how to install bundle plugins and how to use the theme.

Otherwise the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. How to Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks