Missing Plugin on Codecanyon - Request for Assistance

Dear Evento Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention a problem I encountered when uploading a plugin to Codecanyon. I successfully uploaded my plugin and it was briefly shown as “under process check.” However, after that, I could no longer find my plugin and it seems to have disappeared. I checked the “hidden items” section but it was not there and I did not receive any email confirmation.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue and let me know what happened. I have invested a lot of time and effort into creating this plugin and I would like to see it live on Codecanyon.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

In this instance it means that the item was hard rejected, where no feedback is provided.

You should still have had an email confirming that and you should check notification settings in your profile and your email spam folder.

You can share the demo link in these forums for feedback from the community if you want.

thank you for replay .
can share demo privatly?

You are better off publishing it in the thread here as it means there is a better chance do the right people seeing it and giving feedback