Missing index.php in Fattoria - Organic Farm Natural Store WooCommerce Theme

Hi there, hope your are all ok and can help me.
Yesterday II bought Fattoria - Organic Farm Natural Store WooCommerce Theme, then I tried to install but appear the following message.

"Instalando tema desde el fichero cargado: themeforest-1HmRLnzo-fattoria-organic-woocommerce-theme.zip
Desempaque…

Instalando el tema…
El paquete no pudo ser instalado. El tema no tiene el fichero index.php.
Theme installation failed."

Thanks in advance for your support.
Cheers
LP

Hi

Make sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. If you select “All files & documentation”, you will not be able to install this zip as is. Instead unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

you can check this helpful article stylesheet error

Also you can unzip your purchased download (All files & documentation) and check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation how to install and all necessary help.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @mgscoder.
In fact, You’re right. It was the problem.
I didn’t realized that I had downloaded also documentation. So, as you’ve mentioned, I’ve just selected the installer and I’ve managed to fix this issue.
Now, I have another problem, Hope you can also help me.
I followed documentation guidlelines 'till importing demo content. Then, It appears the folllowing message error.

Importing …
Importing the demo theme options…DONE!
Importing the demo widgets… DONE!.
Importing data: contact.xml 1 of 12 … DONE!

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number
Stop Working

Aocrding to other forums, I had to modify php file, however, i did not find it.

Hi

your theme has One click import demo data.

Note: In case your server has the same configuration as the request but still can not import successfully with Import now . You can use the Import without media feature and then Import media . You can import many times until successful.

In theme Online documentation has a video how to import demo. you can check.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @mgscoder, thanks a lot for u support.
Well, in fact, I followed guidelines after watch video tutorial, however, even though the process is quite simple, error still appears. I’m also tried with the other two options (import without media and import media). Error persists.

In this case please contact theme author: https://themeforest.net/item/fattoria-organic-woocommerce-theme/23582801/support

Theme author definitely help you to fix the issues.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like