Missing effect: CC page turn

I just don’t get how people can complain about this site, the template are SO cheap for the level of quality buyers are getting, having a bespoke animation created to the same standard would cost so much more.

I think all we buyers are asking is that the authors tell us if we need a pluggin, I know you guys have to stick together and all, but fair is fair, just tell us the darn animation won’t work with out certain pluggins and we won’t shell out the $25.00 we will end up loosing.

Very few things in life are for free. Especially quality animations which took hours to make and have the potential to make you or your business a lot more money than you paid for it. Just saying.

cloud9communication said
jrawk76 said

NO! We can’t all afford the darn $1500+ to make a few animations. Merely having a tagline that states a template requires the full version is super easy and would prevent the hassle of finding out that things don’t work after you buy them.

The better-than-thou attitude by uppity AE geeks coupled with the worthless site “management” make this a place to be avoided. So much for trying to learn things or get into the game with sauch a collection of jerks loitering around on this site.

yep i do agree with you as lots people who buy templates here are 1 time buyer and uses demo version But normally all good authors mention that cycore must be installed.

Not true, I bought a project here and nowhere did it say cycore must be installed, and i buy quite often here, so no, i am not a one time buyer, but could be a last time buyer

The confusion arises because Cycore is included as part of the After Effects install. However, it isn’t included with the trial version of After Effects… and I guess that many non-legit copies also don’t feature Cycore.

There is currently no obligation for authors to list Cycore as a required third party plug-in (it would be kind of confusing to many buyers to see “you need Cycore plug-ins” when they already have them) And most experienced authors do state whether or not a project will work with the 30 day trial of After Effects.

I do see the problem, but I don’t think that an official Videohive check-box stating whether a project works with the trial is a possibility. Since the trial is only licensed by Adobe for the purposes of evaluation, it might cause legal problems.

I would first get in touch with the author and see if he has a pre-rendered version. It might be a good opportunity for him to make one and upload it if it’s possible. Otherwise, you could get in touch with support and ask for a refund.

I’ll alert the staff about this issue too and see if they have any ideas.

Hey henryiu1 sorry that happened to you. Hopefully a solution will present itself shortly. I would also suggest checking out Adobe Creative Cloud. You could “rent” the full version software on a month to month basis for about $75 bucks/month. (https://creative.adobe.com/plans)

Hope that helps.

I agree that this sucks. I just wasted a couple hours trying to get this after effect to work with the demo version just to find out the effect isn’t in the trial. I wish someone had a big flashing sign saying YOU CAN"T USE THIS WITH THE DEMO VERSION OF AFTER EFFECTS.