Missing Default Pages after install

Hi,

Few months back I bought Megashop theme and installed it on Local PC that was working fine there. But Today I download it again and install with same wordpress version, but getting issues.

It has been installed successfully, but the default pages are not appearing in Dashboard, For example: Home Page-Front Page and other pages those were working fine few months back.

Please take a look at attached new and old installation screenshot.

Many Thanks,
Kamal

mega new

You probably just need to install demo data - check the documentation that will almost certainly cover this.

Sorry I don’t understand what is demo data and how I can install it.

I just want everything working with new theme installation, don’t want export from working and import to new one.

Depends on which option you want.

1. to look like the demo on themeforest then read the theme documentation what will explain how to do this by XML or one click import.

2. if you have edited it locally and want whatever it looks like there then you just need to make sure you are transferring it correctly

I found the install demo option on Dashboard.

Now I found slider is not working on demo.
http://demo.templatetrip.com/WooCommerce/WCM040/WCM01/#

Please let me know why this?

Shortcode is present but still not working: [metaslider id=182]

Theme specific queries need to go to the author.

For what it’s worth in most cases the sliders need to be imported as a spearate item to the general content import (again read the documentation) and in most items, esp commerce related ones the images on the demo are not included.

1 Like