MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NOT MET: Your item does not meet the minimum technical design requirements for this category.

I only not concentrate to upload showcase daetails. May be this is reason. Please help me.

I have no idea of this - tags and descriptions on showcase.

On this E-mail -

Unfortunately your submission Artdrop isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NOT MET: Your item does not meet the minimum technical design requirements for this category.

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.

Artdrop

We want to present you a simple and functional template “Artdrop”. Optimized and intuitive code using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technologies allows to make changes in the page structure of the template. Huge range elements, as well as support for Twitter Bootstrap, are available to your needs. You will get the Animated Jssor Slider and rebuild it to suit your website. By purchasing our template you will get the most valuable thing – our time to solve problems that may arise while setting up a template. Pages and sliders are coming soon.

404 page, creative, Creative Html5, creative website, portfolio templete

Psst! Remember - this is not a marketing email. Since you have an Envato Account, we want to keep you informed about transactions, operational updates or changes to our websites.

your design is rejected

Yes but i make it responsive also in all browsers. Sorry but in which field it rejected.

link your page? I can see your design

Ohhh…sorry i point out that after i upload.

I need to know it`s documentation. Is it good?

Yes but I think that your design not good reviews not accepted your sell design…

I don`t have much more ideas about acceptance. But i see in forum many days ago that - Authors have to concentrate in docs also as their product

we also developing now, angularJS material also in that. Then it good or not?
I include that in my next submit.

Also, can be… Let me know when upload link your page to see that I can help

On coming saturday.

Can be wrong your v3c (validator) HTML only

With AngularJS Material. as theme switcher on this preview.

Then your fix it

Also online service i use before next upload -

1. W3C validator
  2. Google pagespeed

May be this help me to avoid rejection.?

I not check my design in this 2 tools…on last upload.

Sorry for that…

I promice that linking every page and Angular both are solved in next saturday uploads.

Yes but you need better your design typographic, colors, etc as professional why themeforest is as professional.

Yaah…right.

I understand your point.