Migrating Site

Folks hi
An agency built my website on BeTheme, and I’ve bought the rights to the site, and they sent me the files so I can host with my own hosting company on a different domain.
I’ve imported the db and files via ftp succesfully.
My problem is that the site was built on BeTheme and I dont have the purchase code - and its unlikely that the agency will give this to me. The site partially works now, and I’m unsure if its due to purchase code or not.
What do I do?
Chris

for smooth working you should to register the theme license using purchase code. So, you should to collect the purchase code from the agency who develop the website. Otherwise you can contact theme author and ask them for suggestions.

I would like to purchase a new license from your account and set the license for your website. when you will purchase a new license you will get 6 month author support (included). So, for any technical query you can ask theme author and get their help.

Thanks

You have to consider the ways to migrate.
if you can pay for hosting at wpengine, they have a great option to work on a clone of your site as a staging environment. This enables you to first clone your site, then work on the staging one, and finally “clone” back your changes to the live site.
There are several other WP hosting providers that offer this option.