Merry Christmas ...

… to all Envato members, friends, and staff.

I wish you a wonderful and harmonious time with your families and related parties, filled up with love and peace.

My special wishes these days are going to the syrian who lost everything and have (had) to escape from war. I hope they will encounter open arms and big hearts.

10 Likes

You too, UJ.

MERRY XMASSSS TOO YOU TOOOO !

Have a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you too!

:beer: :poultry_leg: :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s to wishing you a warm and happy Christmas, filled with the peace, joy and love you deserve. Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Happy Christmas everyone and I wish you all a wonderful new year!

Merry Inspirational Christmas :stuck_out_tongue: !!

A little bit more peace for next year, please.:notes:

Merry Emotional Christmas to everyone : 3

From now on, Italian cakes will be used as a mean of diplomacy between the Nations. All Nations will be united as One under the name of Cake, symbol of Union and Peace.

1 Like

You mean pandoro? :wink:

1 Like

have a good time (especially with families) make the most of the celebration time and enjoy sharing some time with the people u love, have fun :wink:

You betcha. :wink: Also panettone. <3 And cassata.

1 Like

Merry Merry Christmas to all! I wish you to feel the joy of this Holiday and be kind to everyone. :snowflake:

Merry Xmas !!! Peace & Love :smile:

Merry Christmas!!! ))

Happy Christmas everyone.
, Enjoy…

1 Like

Ho ho ho ! :sunglasses:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year UJ and all Envato comunity!!!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you all ! I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring comfort, joy, and most importantly PEACE to the world ! :rose:
My heart goes out to Syrian people who are facing very hard times and to innocent suffering people everywhere :disappointed:

1 Like