Merry Christmas for Everyone

Hi ! :slight_smile:

In my country - Poland I can hearing the “Last Christmas” song on radio waves. This is very popular melody and I like it, but when I listen the Christmas music again and again - becomes boring and annoying in my opinion.

So, I wish you that your items will be one of a kind and happy customers. And of course Marry Christmas! :wink:

What Christmas music is popular in your country?

The best,
Lukasz Czerwinski

ps.: I have a gift for you - free jQuery plugin of menu, but I don’t know that I can publish it here.

You can always upload the gift to a free file sharing website or Dropbox and share it in the forums, merry Christmas Lukasz_Czerwinski :slight_smile:

Thank you for your wishes :slight_smile: I have the jQuery plugin on Github.

j4ke said

You can always upload the gift to a free file sharing website or Dropbox and share it in the forums, merry Christmas Lukasz_Czerwinski :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to you too! Here is my version of popular Georgian Christmas songs: https://soundcloud.com/mirandashvangiradze/christmas-piano-georgian :slight_smile:

Now people even marry Christmas, I guess in the internet nothing is impossible

Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas guys!

Ha ha ha :smiley: … Sorry for my funny mistake. However, I hope that you understand me well :wink:

Creattive said

Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all!

!http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Merry_Christmas_1.png!

Lukasz, be careful not to offer free items in forum - better to offer on your website.

Okay, thank you :slight_smile: Merry Christmas :wink:

||+1182266|Graphic-Studio said-|| Lukasz, be careful not to offer free items in forum - better to offer on your website.

Happy Holidays - Happy Chanukah!

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

Lukasz_Czerwinski said

Ha ha ha :smiley: … Sorry for my funny mistake. However, I hope that you understand me well :wink:

Creattive said

Sure :slight_smile:
Merry Christmas to you Lukasz and I wish you and all your beloved ones wonderful Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a good time :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas to everyone, and happy holidays! Best Wishes :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2015 to everyone. Cheer!

Merry Christmas all!

This is what Christmas means to me :slight_smile:

Have a great Christmas!