Membership envato element $33/years, where i can find them.

Today I have notification about Annual Membership Discount for Envato Element. Now its wont show up again, where i have to find them. Thank you

Annual Membership Discount for Envato Element is $16.5/m mean $198 billed yearly where Monthly Membership $33/m billed monthly.

May I get only one month membership, not yearly?

yes you can you have to choose monthly membership, you will get this option in payment section. and if you don’t want to continue the subscription then you have to cancell the subscription.

Note: You have to be actively Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription.

How I Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed

you can subscribe at any time from the link I have given above and your subscription should active when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription. I mean stockpile items for future use not allowed.

Iam, new in wordpress. My project not much, you think this worth for me? Btw can I accesse plugin licence to if I get this membership?