Member since 2012

Hey guys

I’ve been in the music production space for more then 10 years. I’ve got successful project
but considering the last few years its been doing pretty awful. I’m sure I’m not alone in this boat.

So in the last few days I had this idea to start working for different industries/clients.
And I’ve came across AudioJungle.

The funny part of all this is when i tried to register it said that my email already exist on the platform.
I’ve recovered my password, got in and been pretty surprised to find out that I’ve registered in 2012.

I don’t remember doing this at all.
My big disappoint was to find out that i can’t use the platform as Audio creator because it’s closed for new members, but if my account started from 2012 do i count as a new member? Is there a support i can talk to about this issue?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @SiliconSound

No. If you have an Envato Author account you can upload your music on Audio Jungle. Envato paused the intake of new authors starting from 24 May 2021.

You can read more about this in the official announcement here → Upcoming change to new author applications for AudioJungle

Sure! You can contact the Support team using this link → Envato Authors Help and Support

1 Like