Meet our first Stock Footage Superstar!

Hi everyone!

Are you looking for inspiration on how to make the most out of Triple Rewards? Well, why not learn from one of our many Authors taking advantage of this incentive!

We want to make sure our community can learn from each other, so we’ve interviewed some of our top earning stock footage Authors to share their inspirations, top tips and key secrets to earning even more with Triple Rewards. We’ll share them with you over the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more!

Huge congrats to @dreamypixel who is our first Stock Footage Superstar and has been performing really well since Triple Rewards started.

3 Likes

Well, now I’m definitely feeling the lack of international travel over here :smiley:

Great images and footage, @dreamypixel - my family was planning to spend some time in Slovenia last April, before the pandemic changed all our plans. Those are some beautiful landscapes.

1 Like

Thanks Ben. Yes, Slovenia is very diverse for such a small country. My videos and images only show a small portion of it, the mountains. There are also vineyard, karst and hilly regions, along with a few kilometers of sea coast. :slight_smile:

V V sre., 27. okt. 2021 ob 06:15 je oseba BenLeong via Envato Forums <envato@discoursemail.com> napisala:

1 Like

Slovenia is definitely on my bucket list now!

3 Likes

Amazing stuff I discovered how beautiful Central Europe was while taking a bus through Croatia I was damn I need to come do a road trip here. The lakes :heart::heart:

2 Likes

@dreamypixel official ambassador and pr-manager of Slovenia)

PS: Added Slovenia to visit-list, and i will come with drone for sure.

2 Likes