I’d like to introduce you my first effort Senfine which is now available at intro price $99 (full price $139) until 16th March.
Senfine is extensive soundtool aimed primarily for writing tracks in the styles of cinematic ambient and post-rock. At the same time, it perfectly fits any kind of deep emotional atmospheric projects in a wide variety of genres. It helps to add depth and to provide a gentle atmosphere to your productions. There is everything you might need for making atmospheric and deep sound inside Senfine library: from guitars and orchestral ambient instruments to drums and synths. Palette of Senfine instruments allows you to get the desired result quickly and easily right from the scratch. No need to use any third-party tools or plugins.
It is influenced by the styles of composers and artists such as Hammock, Tony Anderson, Lights & Motions, Jon Hopkins, Explosions In The Sky, Sigur Ros, Ólafur Arnalds, This Will Destroy You and many more.
8 Ambient Keys:
- 6 Pianos (Scoring piano plus 5 Ambient pianos)
- Marimba, Glockenspiel, Synth
- 3 Tremolo guitars
- 6 Ambient guitars
- Overdrive guitar
- 5 Distortion guitars
- Bass guitar
- 8 String guitar
- 6 Swell & Ebow guitars (plus Multi instruments)
59 Synths (plus Multi Instruments)
- 26 Pads
- 13 Plucks
- 5 Dream Synths
- 6 Basses
- 8 Leads
8 Orchestral Warps (plus Multi Instruments)
- Trombone I
- Trombone II
- Piano Warp
Endless Ambient Designer Possibilities
- Requires Full version of Kontakt 5.8.0 as the minimum.
- lossless .NCW format, 48kHz / 24bit.
- 5,94 GB of hard drive space (9,92 GB of original sample material).
- More than 130 instruments
- 3600+ samples
- Many unique features such as equalizer with graphical representation inside GUI, atmosphere designer, all-controls related macroses and LFOs and many more
Thanks for your attention, guys <3