Meerkat Logo harshly rejected... Why?

Hello!
I submitted this logo yesterday, it was categorically rejected and impossible to know why. It is however an original creation and my files are clean… Need your advice please! Thank you so much.

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Vector Logo Template - Meerkat” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

hi I rather like what u have here but honestly the preview is a commercial potential killer if u ask me … this is really not valuing what u have done at all …this is super flat endnote selling and if I were u I would use for mockups for people to know how this could look like for them. Otherwise, more strictly about the logo itself, I believe that this is slightly flat and that some relief would be a good addition. finally , whether this is about preview or the logo itself, pls pay attention about contrast and the choice of colors , some are too close from the background colors and the item is not popping out, not valued and everything …