I don’t think you’d get approval with this approach but you can try to submit
please you can explain me, why?
Maybe you can try to change font typography.
@payothemes which fonts I can change?
Maybe my design is not unique because many times was hard rejected in graphicriver… I try make more unique design 100%…
- Typography is not even close to what it should be.
- There are too many fonts styles used.
- Pairing fonts is missing
- The background is not related with the retro concept.
- Model in poorly isolated and the crop is wrong.
- The tape could be a good element but is not relateted with the other elements.
- All the colors are too raw for a retro / vintage look.
- Social buttons are useless for a flyer.
- Text details are unreadable.
- Overall hierarchy and white ballance / negative space is non-existent.
- There is no overall integration
Thank you so much… I will to fix some…
Forget the model and use a nice vintage compact cassete as a main element. And pay attention to typography. Search for retro fonts there are tones out there.
Check this one for the main image and typography. Play with that cassette in another creative way.
Can I do very similar only colors? but I will make more creative different design?
Keep retro colors (not raw colors) and add grunge textures.
Can you help me how to use better typography?
If you have a scanner and an old cassette you can create your own main image.
Scan an old cassete on a scanner
Sorry, I was understand but I not have any image retro.