maybe better my flyer please feedback before submit graphicriver.

@n2n44

Hi to all:

Please feedback my flyer before submit graphicriver many thanks.

Regards.

1 Like

hi Jeri, this is not bad indeed. I would suggest a few things for u to improve your item again. First of al trying to place some elements on both sides to have a better balance on the whole camvas. U should drop shdows behind brushes. besides u should do the same behind the whole composition, too. U should increase the size of the main title and reduce the interspace between back to and school , so that u can increase the title even more and make it outstanding… u should either put a banner behind djs’ names so that this is popping out more and turn the red line of the footer to black color as the rest (in my view). Besides, the red color of the text is coming out of nowhere , this is lacking coherence indeed, either turn it pink color or another one, but it would be welcome to change it, if u ask me

@n2n44

1. First of al trying to place some elements on both sides to have a better balance on the whole camvas. I not understand please explain.

2. U should drop shdows behind brushes. besides u should do the same behind the whole composition, too. mean you want say me need brushs to back background, it’s correct or not?

thanks.

put some elements on the right and left side, not far from the edges …

u have brushes in the composition, u must put some shadows behind indeed so that it looks like more realistic

its great! and pretty as least for me ~:wink:

1 Like

it reminds me of next week’s new semester in uni . :blush::blush::blush::joy::joy::joy::joy: