MAYA : How can I add more frames ?

Hi there 3D experts

How can I add more frames to the timeline ? now it only has 48 frames :slight_smile:

And , is there a way to render a ball (sphere) in full size ?

I mean ,for example, there is only a ball in the scene , and if I set the output image size is 100x100 px , I want to the ball size is also 100x100 (same with image size)

(instead of zoom in zoom out the scene to adjust it , it’s quite imprecise ,not pixel perfect)
If it’s possible ?

I 'm using maya 2012

Thanks

Hey, we aren’t actualy much into maya and real 3D stuff, but surely someone will answer your qstn.

If you want some more detailed explanations about 3D soft you should go to http://3docean.net/ thats where all the 3D gurus are babysitting.

FlashTang said

Hi there 3D experts

How can I add more frames to the timeline ? now it only has 48 frames :slight_smile:

At the bottom of the screen, there are two boxes saying 24.00 and 48.00 (by default). Just type the frame number you want into both of these boxes.

About the ball… I have no idea how to do that… But why can’t you just render like a 120x120 image, then in any image editing software, just crop the image so that only the ball is visible and then scale the image down if needed? It would be a much simpler way to do that. :slight_smile:

@MRMdesigns

Thanks ,I found that two boxes you mentioned

About the ball…. I thought if I can do that way ,then no need to edit the image(s) :slight_smile:

@cyzer :

Thanks