Mastering on Cubase (download project)

Hello Guys

I know that mastering it’s a very importat part for our final result, so i did 2 cubase projects for you!
1 project has defaults plugins inserted in Cubase an the other one uses Waves plugins!

Throw your tracks in, adjust the EQ levels and listen to the improvement instantly. Make sure you already have Waves plugin installed before use. Your music deserves the best mastering - this is the way to make it happen.

Sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

Download from here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0FUQm-QiKE1YkFMLTktUGRsS0U/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

This is a great idea. I will definitely try and fiddle with it some more. So far, I've applied some of the most extreme ImageLine Maximus, L3 Multimaximizer and L2 presets I tend to use and it didn't really change the track's character that much, apart from loudness. I'm guessing you brought the original mix to the point where it sounds 95% as you intended.
I would really love to see what some of the more proficient authors can do with it.

I’m really glad that you like my post! I hope it will be useful to everybody!
If I can help you with some other information please let me know.

Best Regards

Cao burazeru, znaci napravio sam nalog samo da bi se cuo sa tobom :slight_smile:
reci mi kako mozemo da se cujemo preko fejsa ili cega vec …da mi pomognes oko miksa vokala…
bas mi je potrebna pomoci :slight_smile: