Master Slider not working in new Keynote theme

Hi,
I’ve just upgraded the Keynote theme and now the Master Slider wont work. When I go to edit an existing slider it just says ‘loading data…’ and goes no further. If I try to create a new slider it does exactly the same.

I can preview an existing master slider though and it displays fine and even thanks me,

Thank you for creating with WordPress. and using Master Slider 2.9.6

I’ve tried the master slider on the same site with a different theme and it works fine.

Any hints on what to do?

Hi,
I have similar issue. I have upgraded WP and all plugins. I am using Keynote theme Version: 2.23 and Master Slider Pro Version 3.2.14 (running latest WordPress version 6.0.2 and version of PHP (7.3.33)).

In WP-admin console I have notification like:

Warning : Declaration of Axiom_Plugin_Updater::download_package($package, $check_signatures = false) should be compatible with WP_Upgrader::download_package($package, $check_signatures = false, $hook_extra = Array) in /www/doc/**********/www/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php on line 29

eader information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/doc/*********/www/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php:29) in /www/doc/www.onygenales.org/www/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1381

eader information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/doc/**********/www/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php:29) in /www/doc/www.onygenales.org/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6878

eader information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/doc/********/www/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php:29) in /www/doc/www.onygenales.org/www/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

I would appreciate any hint…

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!

Thanks!