Masonry Gallery with filters as homepage?

I’m desperately looking for a portfolio theme that features a fullscreen masonry style gallery that you can filter by categories in a sidebar. Cool would be a sidebar with logo, menu, filters and footer on the left side and then the gallery (2 or 3 columns) on the right 3/4 screen. Preferably I’d also like the order of the images to be randomized from all the selected images.

I know there are a lot of themes that LOOK like what I’m looking for. But all that I tried out only feature a portfolio collection as masonry homepage. So each image would have to be the feature image for its own portfolio. Meaning I’d have to make a seperate gallery for every single image. That’s just a really dumb and inefficient workaround to what I want.

Best would be a theme on envato:elements, but a general themeforest theme would be fine as well.

Thankls in advance :slight_smile:

I’m desperately looking for a portfolio theme that features a fullscreen masonry style gallery that you can filter by categories. In this website design and educational tutorial i will be showing you