martfury add to cart button appearance

I have purchased a martfury woocommerce theme. It has strange add to cart button that slides up on image during mouse hover. I need a simple Add to Cart button below each products in the grid. Please suggest me the way to do it.

Hi,

You can ask your question with that item author @drfuri right here as a comments

Thanks!

hi @drfuri,
have purchased a martfury woocommerce theme. It has strange add to cart button that slides up on image during mouse hover. I need a simple Add to Cart button below each products in the grid view. Please suggest me the way to do it.

Hi @harshit307891

Please go to the above ‘Discussion on Martfury …’ link page (check above reply) and post a cooments about your concern and ask them (theme author) about help. Hope theme author will reply you there and will help you ti fix the concern.

Thanks

Hi @harshit307891,

Please create a new ticket in our support ticket system, our supporter will help you soon.

https://drfuri.ticksy.com/

Thanks.

2 Likes

I want to purchase your marrfury theme for my new project. Before purchasing it, i want to know whether it is possible to place a simple ADD TO CART button below every product in grid view instead of card icon appearing on image during mouse hover?