Marketplace platform with external webshop synchronization

Hi,
I’m looking to start a vendor based marketplace and am looking for the best option for me. The marketplace will be for designers who currently sell their stuff through their own websites. I want to bring them together on this marketplace. As they’re already selling on their own respective website, I’d need the stock status to be able to synchronize with their respective website. Do you have any tips for which marketplace platform to go with? I’m a bit lost with all the available options.

you are going to struggle with that as there are so many options for stock systems that you will never be able to have 100% compatibility with all the systems, especially as quite a few will be custom made.

If I was doing one, I would go down the custom route like Envato did but it depends on budget, if you can keep your list of requirements down then most ecommerce systems can be modified to run a marketplace including Magento and WordPress (I prefer to use Easy digital downlaods as it’s tuned for download products)

1 Like

do you have 2 website in Woocommerce? if yes, there is a plugin