MAPs SVG

I have signed up for 6 months of extra support on your web site with the author of Maps SVG - Roman.

I have need of support but they arew not responding to ANY emails for three weeks.
How do I get a refund of the support I paid for?

Steve B

Hi @SteveMBragg,

If you are eligible to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

Thanks

Well. The refund process sends an email to the author who is NOT responding to anything.
I paid Envato NOT the authors, so my contract is with Envato…

Please advise

Regards

if the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days from the refund requested date.

Envato has it’s refund policy (please check Can I Get A Refund link provided in my above reply) is) and if you are eligible to get a refund then author must have to give you refund. If author not response then you have option to dispute the refund with envato.

Thanks

I received an email to state that I would get a refund for this. I have not had the refund yet.
Please urgently advise.

Regards

If your refund request is approved by the author, it is sent to the Envato Help Team for processing. This usually takes three to five business days.