Manual Adjustment

Hi,

I got an affiliate sale on 6 Dec 2015 but on 13 Dec 2015, it gets deducted under the type --> “Manual Adjustment”. I want to know exactly what happened.

Thank you,
Mahesh

First time I hear of such a thing, Went to the Help Center and the old forums but couldn’t find too much. I suggest you contact the Help Team.

I am also facing this problem first time only. I already sent message to help center 1 day before. They did not replied yet. I thought, i might get some help from here so submitted this issue.
Thanks for your reply.

This is the first time I linked a member. Recieved earnings, 2 days later I am facing the exact same problem. My earnings were deducted under the type --> Manual Adjustment, without any further notice! This is not a way to work with customers. What does it mean and how can you help me, get MY earnings back?

Date Order ID Type Detail Price Amount
19 Dec 2015 Manual Adjustment
Referral
$-9.00
17 Dec 2015 Referral Cut
From referred user …
$9.00

I’ve heard this can happen when people try to rig the system (e.g. refer themselves) but the only way to know for sure is to submit a support ticket.

This also happens when the original purchase is reversed (e.g. the referral purchase was made using a stolen credit card or PayPal account, or a refund request was performed though PayPal)

Hi Xynxmedia,

I got a mail from them. They said

If a person has already visited our site, or used the same computer (IP Address) that has already had a referral listed against it once before, our referral system will not record them as a new referral.

Here are some other important points about how the referral program works:

We use cookies to track people who have clicked on your link, so they need to have cookies enabled for us to track them
If a person clears their cookies then we can’t track them any more .
If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
If a person clicks a link, they have three months to sign up before the cookie expires. If they sign-up within that three months, then you earn the commission on their first deposit.
If you have visited our marketplaces before and then click a referral link, it doesn’t count.
If the above rules are not followed, then the system cannot track and record the referral, meaning we cannot pay out the referral earnings as they cannot be substantiated.

Thanks,
Mahesh

Thanks for the reply, time and information Mahesh,

Think I understand what seems to be the problem. The friend I referred, logged onto his account with his laptop, through my Wi-Fi service :expressionless: when he visited me, to help him download and set up the theme.

That’s too bad, but my mistake.

Have a nice day, I wish you all the luck you need!
XYNXMedia

You are welcome Xynxmedia. But i think they should make the time period of six months or one year for one IP. Otherwise, once we visit them, we wont be able to make strong commission ever again.