Manage UNIK theme

Hi! I like very much UNIK theme but need help with manage it. Question: how can I change links of pictures of TESTIMONIAL section and change pictures and links of pictures in CLIENTS section [Removed]?
Thank You in advance!
Asko Uri

Hello there,

This is a general forum and for the support, you should contact the theme author. If you’re looking for a paid support, you can contact me via the link below:

Best,

Yigit

Hello, I tried to contact the author of the UNIK teplate but he still has not replied to me, and I urgently need to know how to restore the old template because I have done the update has eliminated all the style of the site and risk a complaint with the customer, please help me.

Hello, I tried to contact the author of the UNIK card, but he has not yet answered, I urgently need to know how to restore the previous version because I have done the update and has eliminated all the style of the site and risks a complaint with the customer, please help me.

Hello @Soledad1977

Welcome to the forums! Each hosting environment is different. Generally speaking, most hosting companies will offer you help.

It’s a good article that makes references to a few common backup types and how to properly restore them. You may want to check:

Thanks!