Making 200 to 300 monthly is it possible in 2020?

Im sure you can read thoroughly what is written, by me, by others who started the discussion, and maybe you will see what we are trying to say. I’m sure you will…

Im pretty sure if you explore anybody’s portfolio, even YOURS, will you find duplications, plagiary things, consequences, same VSTs, samples, etc etc etc.

what is MA? whats the full name?

what are the others platforms you know? for music? please PM me

Yes, I make $200-300 from stock music, but not from Envato (they seem to reject any new track I upload). I’ve been on this site for 8+ years, good luck!

Just because others have or do it does not mean that you should do it. Take personal responsibility of your own actions and blaming Envato for low sales is not the issue here.

I know some authors who upload only 1 track per week and get good sales (but they have YouTube channels and apparently this helps increase sales additionally). Additional promotion of more unique content would probably play into the hands of everyone.
In fact, I think that Envato wants nothing specifically from you or me (or someone else), they just have open doors for everyone and we, in turn, come here ourselves.

2 Likes

dude, please keep your “priceful” advice WITH YOU. You are acting quite bossy, saying what should i do and what i shouldnt do. We all have equal rights here, and this is my personal opinion. I am in charge of my responsibilities, no need to tell me this. ANd yes, will i be blaming Envato’s policies for low sales, because this is true. If you be less bossy and more interested, you would see what many authors write here same thing as me… People saying of bunch of rejections and low incomes.

As for the “duplication” as you want to pin me or find “spots on the Sun”… Duplication might happen ocasionally… i have dozens of projects in my Mac, and it is not only my responsiblity, but Envato’s Review team to cleanse the account out of same tracks and plagiary. And moreover, most of the authors USE TEMPLATES while creating, many many of them… so why aren’t they blocked yet?

P.s. please no need to teach me life and make quarrels out of nothing. I’m not really interested in your vision or opinion… bye.

maybe you are right… but not everyone have a good youtube channel. Most of the people that i know who upload 1 item a week receive peanuts. maybe 100 USD

1 Like

You can also pay attention to this topic to visually see.

I also recently began to study some programs for creating video to make an attractive YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Pyjamarama i am trying to say it is hard to make good money here.

same tracks? if it was that simple. Go try to make 100 tracks absolutely different to each other