Making 200 to 300 monthly is it possible in 2020?

hi i’m a beginner composer and i’m trying to make money from selling music on audio jungle
every where i read about making money from selling licenses people say the market is very saturated and kind of impossible,
but in my situation because of the currency difference in my country if i make 200 to 300 hundred dollars monthly i can make a living
so my question is: is it possible to make this amount of money on audio jungle and other sites monthly
and i plan to make cinematic inspirational & motivational and probably epic tracks
and English is my second language sorry if you see any mistakes

2 Likes

Do you mean 200-300 dollars a month? That’s very achievable. You should build your portfolio and upload great music regularly to maintain sales.

4 Likes

That is very realistic - possibly much more. I would advise you to offer a wide range of styles since the cinematic, inspirational & motivational categories are highly saturated. Do something to stand out.

4 Likes

yes for sure as long as you are making high quality stuff

2 Likes

Just curious. Is $200-$300 enough to make a living in Russia?

4 Likes

Yes :grin:

You can survive :smile:

Depends on where you live, but, in general — yes, that will be enough :sweat_smile:

Wow! Well, Mr. Putin, there I go! :laughing: :ru: It’s barely monthly beer-money on my end.

5 Likes

I think it all depends on what tracks you have and how often you will upload them. But yes … $ 200-300 a month, quite real.
P.S. But this is only on condition that Envato will not make any changes that were introduced continuously in the past 2019 (year of big terrible changes). :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i plan to move to Russia but i’m from turkey i added two countries in my account i probably should change that

1 Like

The cost of beer is $ 1 per bottle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it is “possible” but I don’t think equals “easy”. I mean in my opinion if it was for the money i would prefer to get it easier with another job. For me it is more for the passion and the will I punt int the music

1 Like

so you want to say that your passion is making generic corporate underscore tracks?

Nice :joy:

Oh I see in your case you are here for the money as I can see for the huge number of sales in your portfolio. Cool then!

4 Likes

That’s it :+1:

1 Like

I’m here for the chicks.

8 Likes

Isn’t it remarkable how quickly threads almost always decend into a cat fight no matter what the topic is. Bring back the old days with the old personalities to make the forum interesting again.

8 Likes

Nope, can’t go back - we’ve devolved into this.

Ch-ch-ch-changes…

1 Like

I guess I should live in Russia :thinking:

1 Like