Make Your Own Design

Hi Everyone,

Am looking for a theme for my website where the end users can come on my website and make they own design by added images/elements from they computer, instagram or facebook.

I want a side block\pane and the other side of the screen should be preview of the design on the product .

I’m not sure which theme has the features and capabilities for me to build something like this.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Domnic

There won’t be: License says:

"You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application."

You might find a product customizer on CodeCanyon for WooCommerce or something like that but you won’t find the actual platform to create a service like this

If you have a sensible budget then you might be able to finds someone at www.studio.envato.com who could build it for you.

Thanks for responding back @charlie4282

So, if i understand you correctly there will be no theme which will have something like the below image
Can I use a theme and then just get this part built by a developer and in-cooperate it within the theme?

It depends on the output - that image looks more like a product customizer?

you definitely won’t find a theme out of the box with this (besides surely the item would need to be unique to your product, right?)

There are commerce plugins that allow you to ‘design a product’ like these https://codecanyon.net/category/wordpress?term=product%20designer&utf8=✓#content which you could then use as part of a theme, but that’s probably the closest thing you are going to find and again it may not be that simple to setup depending on what your item is and the complexity of options

[Here is a website which has exactly what I’m looking for]It has different kind of customisers under Custom tab

If you could guide me where I could find something like this, it it would be really helpful.

You won’t get close to this out of the box - that would need some serious custom development

It’s very old but this is the closest thing you will find (minus the social integrations etc.) http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/mobile-case-design-for-wp-ecommerce/full_screen_preview/9474817